Today I would like you to think about the scenarios from last week:
- Emma and Oliver are promised a puppy which is then not allowed in the flats where they live.
- The holiday is cancelled because a relative of Roisin has to go into hospital.
- Farida breaks her leg before her gymnastics competition.
- Issa thought he would be selected for the school football team but finds out he is only the reserve.
- Jacob finds out he is not to be in the same class as his friends next year.
- The swimming pool party is cancelled at the last minute.
I would like you to fill in the table scenario table attached.
I want you to come up with a new plan and new goals for each scenario.
How might they overcome their set-back? What could they do to make their situation better? Can you act out the new situation with someone in your household?