As some of you may have seen in last week's newsletter. Josh has been having a family sunflower competition. When he told me and Ms McTavish we wanted to get involved too. I know lots of you have been planting all kinds of flowers and plants in your gardens during your time at home. Why not go out and measure how tall they are so we can see who has the tallest flowers? You can email me photos and updates to share with your friends.
Finley's family made their own lockdown hand print art. If you'd like to create one of your own Finley has shared his recipe.
What you need:
> bowl (to mix it together in)
What to do:
1. First slowly add two cups of flour and one cup of salt.
2. Next gently pour 3/4 (3 quarters) of a cup of water in
3. After that drip in two spoonfuls of oil.
4. Next you need to mix it all together and roll in out.
5. Then press your hands into the salt dough and leave to dry in the sun.
6. Finally paint the hand prints with paint.