School Closure Home Learning
Below you will find home learning tasks for your children for the next two weeks. We encourage these are completed to ensure continuity in the children's progress.
1. Practice the 10 spelling words of the week using the read, cover, write method.
1. All children have been assigned books on their BugClub account.
2. Reading comprehension activities have also been attached below.
1. A creative writing task will be set via Microsoft teams.
1. All children have been assigned numeracy games, practice sheets, problem solving tasks and method videos on Bug Club to consolidate their skills learnt this term.
2. Maths reasoning resources have also been attached below.
N.B. BugClub resources are compatible with iPads, laptops, computers and mobile phones.
All pupils have been reminded of their Bug Club username/password along with Hwb logins/passwords.
Children have been shown how to use Microsoft teams in the last week of term and have already had a go at turning in assignments.
A parents guide to Microsoft teams is attached below.
Parents can email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org if children have forgotten or lost login details